WVIA-FM will be broadcasting the 2013 COTA Jazz Festival during the month of November.
Here is the broadcast schedule. Each show is at 7:00 to 8:00 PM on WVIA-FM, except for Saturdays at 10:00 PM. Programs are produced and hosted by George Graham.
- Monday November 4: Generation Gap / Kim Parker
- Tuesday Nov. 5: Eric Mintel Quartet / David Liebman's Expansions
- Wednesday Nov. 6: Sui Generis featuring Joe Lovano and Judi Silvano / Jazz Artists Repertory Orchestra (JARO)
- Thursday Nov. 7: Hal Galper Trio / Tom Whaley and the Marlers
- Friday Nov. 8: Clarice Assad / Funk Xpress
- Saturday Nov. 9 at 10 PM -- highlights from week one
- Monday Nov. 11: "Leftovers" Music from Week One that had to be cut for time. Note: At 8 PM, David Liebman and Expansions will be performing live on WVIA-FM in a Homegrown Music Concert.
- Tuesday Nov. 12: COTA Cats edition XXXIII / Bill Goodwin Four + One
- Wednesday Nov. 13: Dave Lantz Trio / Skip and Dan WIlkins Quartet
- Thursday Nov. 14: Phil Woods and the Festival Orchestra, performing music from their new Chiaroscuro release "New Celebration"
- Friday Nov. 15: Organik Vibe Trio / Zen For Primates
- Saturday Nov. 16 at 10:00 PM: Leftovers from week 2: More memorable music that needed to be cut for time from broadcasts during the week.
WVIA-FM is available at the following frequencies: http://www.wvia.org/radio/frequencies-and-playlist/wvia-frequencies
And via live stream at: http://www.wvia.org/radio/listen-live
WVIA-FM has been broadcasting coverage of the non-profit, volunteer-run Delaware Water Gap Celebration of the Arts each year since 1997. The broadcast is a project in conjunction with Chiaroscuro Records, a division of WVIA Public Media.